Generations Child Care Center - Chili Avenue2400 Chili Avenue, 14624(585) 247-3490Program Director: Nelda BattleClass Hours:EPK 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.UPK 8:45 a.m.– 2:45 p.m.This is a full day program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: Yes.
Transportation Availability: RTS Bus Pass if needed.
Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse on staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent engagement and educational activities planned throughout the year.
Unique Features of the Program:
- It is a full day, nationally-accredited program.
- Transportation to/from home available.
- Generations unique intergenerational programming offers ongoing activities with senior group.
- Collaboration with the Greater Rochester Health Association and the American Heart Association to encourage healthy life styles in children.
- Regular field trips to community attractions.
- Strong literacy focus to foster a love of reading.
- Wrap around care available
For UPK (4-year-olds) please apply at this site.For EPK (3-year-olds) please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614.