1. Possession of any weapon (real or toy) or incendiary device (firecracker, matches, etc.) could result in an automatic long-term suspension.
2. No fighting (real or play), or hitting on school grounds. Speak respectfully to others (no swearing, threatening or insulting).
3. Stay where adults are in charge.
4. Follow the directions of all adults in the school.
5. Respect things that belong to others (no stealing, extorting or destroying).
6. Follow all safety rules.
7. Alcoholic beverages, drugs or cigarettes are not permitted on school grounds.
8. All non-instructional items (walkmans, beepers, sports equipment, and toys) must be left at home.
Students who violate school rules will be given consequences. Parents are asked to support the school by meeting with administrators / teachers when asked to resolve discipline issues.