All City High
Start Time 7:30 a.m.
Dismissal Time 2:30 p.m.Grade Level Credit Requirements: 10 or more creditsPrincipal
Armando RamirezAssistant Principal
Megan Brady-OniskAcademy Director
Susen HartParent Contact
Marvic Aguero-MartinezHome School Assistant
What Every Family Should Know
All City High: Where students come to finish what they’ve started!
- All City High is a non-traditional, mature young adult high school program that offers students in grades 10-12 who are between the ages of 17-21 years old an opportunity to get caught up on high school credits and in some cases accelerate graduation.
- Students are able to learn in a supportive educational environment with teachers and staff that are empathetic to life and academic needs.
- Classes are offered on a semester-based schedule.
- Our caring and detailed school counselors review students’ transcripts and develop individualized graduation plans, ensuring that students enroll in the classes they need to meet NYS graduation requirements.
- Students are able to learn in a small classroom atmosphere with highly qualified teachers.
- Transition support is offered to all students to help assist you with your post high school goals.
- Online Credit Recovery (OCR) courses are available and can help you recover credits.
- Flexible scheduling is available for non-traditional scholar who have adult responsibilities.
- Scholars have the opportunity to earn a minimum of 10 credits per year.
- Students who are employed can earn credit for their work experience through GEWEP (General Education Work Experience Program).