Clara Barton School No. 2
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom-based parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- A safe, large, fenced area with new playground equipment is close to the Pre-K classroom.
- Pre-K has access to the gym and library on a regular basis
- Class is included in school assemblies and field day
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Family Math and Science nights are offered.
- Frequent cooking projects in classroom with parents and children.
- Has a community garden.