Virgil I. Grissom School No. 7
- Wraparound Care Availability: No Transportation
- Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, school building nurse and support staff
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroombased parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
• Is a full-day program.
• RTS bus pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
• Facilities are air conditioned with easy access to parking and a traffic loop for drop off and pick up of the children.
• Creative expression through varied Art, Music and Dramatic Play opportunities.
• Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
• Gross motor activity in school gym and playground.