Awards & Recognition
- Assistant Senior High School Band Coordinator for Monroe County School Music Association (MCSMA)
- Co-Band/Wind Specialist for the Pride of Rochester Marching Band
- Intern Wind Specialist for the Rochester City School District Marching Band.
- Full time Instrumental Band & Orchestra Teacher at John Williams School #5.
- Received a Bachelor of Music degree from Nazareth College of Rochester on Sunday, May 8th, 2016
- Awarded the Instrumental Conducting Award and the Jeanne Troy Book Award at Nazareth College on Thursday, April 21st, 2016
- Performed his Senior Recital at Nazareth College of Rochester on Saturday, April 16th, 2016
- Completed student teaching placements at World of Inquiry School #58 and Virgil I. Grissom Elementary School #7
- Joined the Hilton-Parma Gazebo Band performing on Flute.
- Joined Shahin Swings ensemble performing on Trombone.
- Joined the Webster Village Band performing on Trombone.
- Awarded Dean's List at Nazareth College of Rochester in the Spring.
- Performed at the 34th Annual New York State Band Director's Association (NYSBDA) Symposium with the Nazareth College Wind Symphony.
- Performed in the Eastman Community Music School's (ECMS) Wind Ensemble for Music Educators.
- Performed in the Western NY Premier of Bonnie & Clyde produced by Stageworks.
- Became the Orchestra Manager for Stageworks.
- Soloist for the RFA's Flute Ensemble.
- Joined the Silvertones Flute Choir.
- Performed at the 2013 NYSSMA® Winter Conference with the Nazareth College Wind Symphony.
- Performed for MCC's 24th annual "Salute to Excellence" with MCC's Jazz Ensemble on Tenor Saxophone.
- Became the Assistant Director of the RFA's Flute Ensembles.
- Accepted into Nazareth College of Rochester's Instrumental Music Education program.
- Performed with guest artist Wycliff Gordon with the MCC Jazz Ensemble on Alto Saxophone.
- Awarded Dean's List at Monroe Community College in the Fall.
- Accepted into Monroe Community College's Music Performance program.
- Graduated from Spencerport High School with a Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation