The Children's Health Home Program works to connect its clients to valuable community resources and services. Health Homes can assist with things such as:
- Finding a primary care doctor
- Transportation to doctor's appointments
- Making referrals for clothing closets, food cupboards, mentor programs, mental health programs, etc.
- Assistance with paperwork and applications
- Attending appointments to provide support and advocacy
Child must be a Medicaid recipient, between the ages of 6-21, and experiencing a health issue to qualify. See the form below to make a referral, or call 800-270-4904.