Richard M Guon Child Care Center at MCC
1000 E. Henrietta Road, 14623
Center Director: Anne Barker
Assistant Director: Tiffany Vanauker
Class Hours 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Program for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: Yes, 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Transportation Availability: RTS Bus Pass.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Contracted behavioral health support, Contracted Nursing Consultation Services.
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Advisory Board, Monthly Parent Workshops.
Unique features of the Program
For UPK (4-year-olds) please apply at this site.For EPK (3-year-olds) please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614.
- Nationally accredited child care center
- Located on the beautiful MCC Brighton Campus
- Secure Locked Facility
- Parents Welcome Any time
- All staff are First Aid/CPR certified and participate in ongoing professional development
- College Campus is used to enhance curriculum
- Abundant family engagement opportunities
- Spacious classrooms and play area (indoor and outdoor)
- Outdoor Play on natural playground
- The center participates in CACFP through the NYS Department of Health
- Wraparound care available
- High staff retention