Northeast College High School at Douglass
Grade Level: 9-12
Foreign Languages: Spanish, American Sign Language
Honors Classes: Yes
Tutoring/After School: Yes
Summer Programs: Yes
Advanced Placement (AP): English Literature, English Language, Psychology, Physics, US History
English Language Learners: Yes
Health/Wellness Center: Yes
Extended/Expanded Day: Yes
Business/College/Faith Partnerships:AmeriCorps, Center for Youth, Community Place of Greater Rochester, Educational Talent Search, Hillside Work-Scholarship, Monroe Community College Liberty Partnership, University of Rochester Health Center, University of Rochester Upward Bound, In-Control Youth Development, CMAP College Readiness Program
- Courses include Criminal Law, with a state-of-the-art courtroom, and Regents Prep.
- Over 30 different sports teams and a step and dance team.
- Student Support Center, which provides personal, social-emotional, and academic services through community partners.
- Youth and family support services are provided through a partnership with the Community Place of Greater Rochester.
- SUNY Brockport’s Educational Talent Search provides mentoring and helps students prepare for college or careers after high school.
- EnCompass Resource for Learning provides educational services to struggling students and the families.
- Monroe Community College provides case management and academic support for high school completion and college preparation.
- The M.K. Gandhi Institute helps students understand how to respond to situations in a non-violent manner and gives them the tools to help reduce violence.