Leadership Academy for Young Men
Grade Level: 6, 7-12 Business-like attire: Black or Tan Khaki pants, any color button down shirt, any tie or bow tie and Black or Brown footwear.
Foreign Languages: Spanish
Honors Classes: Yes
Tutoring/After School: Yes, and Saturdays
Summer Programs: Yes
Advanced Placement (AP): Yes
English Language Learners: Yes
Health/Wellness Center: Yes
Extended/Expanded Day: Yes
Business/College/Faith Partnerships: St. John Fisher College, University of Rochester, Paychex, Urban League, Hillside Work Scholarship, Center for Youth
- All-male environment that focuses on the learning styles and social emotional needs of young men.
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is available to all students who elect to participate. The program is designed to build character and leadership skills, positive values, and the personal responsibility associated with being a contributing member of the larger community.
- Variety of school clubs, such as Chess, Raiders, Drill, Gaming, and Ping Pong.
- Business-like attire: tan khaki pants, white or solid blue button down shirt, tie and black shoes are required.
- Large offering of interscholastic sports for scholars in grades 6-12.