Integrated Arts and Technology High SchoolPrincipal: Richard Smith | Rick.Smith@rcsdk12.orgAssistant Principal: Donna Groff-Mcnulty | Donna.Groff-Mcnulty@rcsdk12.orgAssistant Principal: Catherine Accordo | Catherine.Accordo@rcsdk12.orgAssistant Principal: Steven Soprano | Steve.Soprano@RCSDK12.ORGParent Contact: Marta Vega Perez | Marta.Vega-Perez@rcsdk12.org
Board Liaison: Cynthia Elliot | email@example.comSchool Chief: Carmine Peluso | Carmine.Peluso@rcsdk12.orgProgram InformationStart Time: 8:30 a.m.
Dismissal Time: 3:30 p.m.Grade Level: 7-12Integrated Arts & Technology students want to be part of a collaborative learning school, in which students and staff work together in project-based learning activities. The school has a variety of after-school activities, sports, and clubs to give students an opportunity to engage in school life beyond the classroom. Integrated Arts and Technology stresses the importance of family and community. Students receive the benefits of a small learning environment on a campus with all the facilities and amenities of a large high school.This school is currently in Receivership status by the New York State Education Department. For more information about Receivership or to view the school’s improvement measures, please visit https://www.rcsdk12.org/receivership.FACTS
Foreign Languages: SpanishAdvanced Placement (AP): World History, U.S. History, Literature, Abnormal Psychology
Health/Wellness Center: Yes
Business/College/Faith Partnerships: Institute for Student Achievement, Educational Talent Search, Hillside Work Scholarship, St. John Fisher College, SUNY Brockport
Student-Parent School Compact
Agreement required: NoSCHOOL FEATURES
- Project-based learning using technology and the arts. State-of–the-art approach to teaching and learning utilizes current technology tools such as netbooks, Chromebooks, and digital tools.
- A commitment to excellence is required by each student and parent. The school is a community of learners based on respect, responsibility, high expectations, the ability to work with others, and a desire to be an active part of a focused learning environment.
- The campus has a state-of-the-art athletic field and track.
- A full slate of athletic programs and sports teams is offered from modified to varsity.
- Advanced Placement and Dual Credit classes are offered.
- 100% of seniors who graduated were accepted into college programs in 2019.
CAREER PATHWAY PROGRAMS
NYSED Approved CTE Programs
- Fire Science at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- Criminal Justice/Police at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- Intro to Career Pathways to Public Safety Program (Grade 11)
- Emergency Medical Services at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- Emergency Communications/911 at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- Cosmetology Program at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- Automotive at Edison
- Construction at Edison
- Interactive Media/Design
- Computer Science/Programming