Integrated Arts and Technology High School
This school is currently in Receivership status by the New York State Education Department. For more information about Receivership or to view the school’s improvement measures, please visit https://www.rcsdk12.org/receivership.
Grade Level: 7-12
Uniforms: Preferred but not required
Foreign Languages: Spanish
Honors Classes: Yes
Tutoring/After School: Yes
Summer Programs: Yes
Advanced Placement (AP): World History, U.S. History, Literature, Abnormal Psychology
English Language Learners: Yes
Health/Wellness Center: Yes
Extended/Expanded Day: No
Business/College/Faith Partnerships: Institute for Student Achievement, Educational Talent Search, Hillside Work Scholarship, St. John Fisher College, SUNY Brockport
Student-Parent School Compact Agreement required: Yes
- Project-based learning using technology and the arts. State-of–the-art approach to teaching and learning utilizes current technology tools such as netbooks, iPads, Chromebooks, and digital tools.
- A commitment to excellence is required by each student and parent. Our school is a community of learners based on respect, responsibility, high expectations, the ability to work with others, and a desire to be an active part of a focused learning environment.
- Students are engaged in two grade-level learning expeditions per year based on the NYS standards. The expeditions are based on topics that teach reading, writing, math, science, and social studies, and promote citizenship and character development.
- Our campus has a state-of-the art athletic field and track.
- A full slate of athletic programs and sports teams from modified to varsity.
- Advanced Placement and Dual Credit classes.