The Flower City School No. 54
Start Time: 9:30 a.m.
Dismissal Time: 3:00 p.m.
Grade Level: PreK-6
Uniforms Required: Suggested (voluntary)
Foreign Languages: No
English Language Learners: Yes
Honors/Enrichment Classes: Developing
Early Literacy Program: No
Instrumental Music Lessons: Yes
Step Teams: No
Extended/Expanded Day: No
Saturday School: No
On-Site After-School Care: No
Summer Programs: No
Business/College/Faith Partnerships: SUNY Brockport, Nazareth College, St. John Fisher College, Cameron Ministries
- Committed to “Students Blossoming to their Fullest Potential and Expanding their Horizons.”
- Conducts performance-based assessments and integrates technology throughout the curriculum.
- Follows the Next Generation Learning Standards.
- Reinforces literacy skills tied to the arts and physical education activities.
- Maintains parents as full partners in the educational process through P.A.I.R. (Parent Alliance In Reading), D.A.D.S. on Board (Determined Actively Dedicated to Success), P.T.S.O. (Parents, Teachers, Staff, Organization), P.P.I. (Project Parent Impact), M.O.M. (Mothers On A Mission).