Mary McLeod Bethune
School No. 45
1445 Clifford Avenue, 14621
Principal: Rhonda Morien
Class Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
This is a full day program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
Please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614. Click here for more Registration Information
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: No.
- Transportation Availability: Free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes, social worker
- Parent Groups/Supports: Teacher-driven support. NY State Certified Adult-Family Educator offers lessons and discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom based parent child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
- Is a full day program.
- RTS Bus Pass available for parents in need of transportation to/from the program. Pass is for the adult and child rides free.
- Has Ineractive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and Ipads.