Dr. Charles T. Lunsford
School No. 19
465 Seward Street, 14608
Principal: Moniek Silas-Lee
Class Hours: 9:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.This is a full day program for 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds.
Please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614. Click here for more Registration Information
- Transportation Availability: Busing on a school bus is provided for children with IEPs only. Free RTS bus passes will be provided for the adult on a monthly basis, and the Pre-K child rides free. Please speak to your child's teacher for details.
- Wrap-Around Childcare Availability: No
Busing on a school bus is provided for children with IEPs only
- Medical Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: PTA (Parent Liaison: Lauretta Works). A NY State Certified Adult-Family Educator offers lessons and discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroom based parent child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
Unique Features of the Program:
• Has two full-time teachers in each of the classroom, and two paraprofessionals.
• Students receive push-in services from a speech and language pathologist.
• Has interactive whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and Ipads.