• Accidents

             Initial treatment is given to pupils with minor injuries when an accident occurs in school.  The school notifies a parent or guardian when medical care may be needed for an injury or illness, provided a telephone number is listed with the school.  Parents should keep the school informed of changes in their telephone number and should provide the number of someone else who can be called in an emergency.