Generations Child Care Center - Highland Avenue
170 Highland Avenue, 14620
Program Director: Casey Labuzeta
8:15 a.m.–2:15 p.m. (3-yr-olds)
8:45 a.m.-2:45 a.m. (4-yr-olds)
9:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m. (4-yr-olds)
This is a full day program for 3- and 4-year-olds.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: Yes.
- Transportation Availability: Limited to local area and family need.
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Nurse on staff.
- Parent Groups/Supports:Parent engagement and education activities planned throughout the year.
Unique Features of the Program:
- It is a full day, nationally-accredited program.
- Transportation to/from home available.
- Generations unique intergenerational programming offers ongoing activities with senior group.
- Collaboration with the Greater Rochester Health Association and the American Heart Association to encourage healthy life styles in children.
- Regular field trips to community attractions.
- Strong literacy focus to foster a love of reading.
- Wrap around care available
For UPK (4-year-olds) please apply at this site.
For EPK (3-year-olds) please apply at RCSD Central Office, 131 West Broad Street, 14614. Click here for more Registration Information