The HighScope Curriculum
Here are some direct links to HighScope resources:
- Membership: (free) provides access to both current and past issues of their publication, Extensions, a full library of Web Clips available to members only, a quarterly email newsletter and many other valuable resources on their members only pages.
- Video clips: (available without membership) provide examples of various components of HighScope Curriculum.
- Common Core-HighScope KDIs: Crosswalk between the New York State Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core Learning Standards and the HighScope KDIs (Key Developmental Indicators - childhood milestones that guide teachers as they plan and assess learning experiences and interact with children to support learning).
- Common Core-HighScope COR Advantage: Crosswalk between the New York State Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core Learning Standards and the HighScope Preschool COR.
- HighScope COR Advantage-KDI Alignment: The Preschool COR (Child Observation Record, an assessment instrument) is aligned with the HighScope Key Developmental Indicators
- HighScope Expanded KDI List: Detailed explanation of Key Developmental Indicators
- HighScope Forums: Sign in for access to online discussion forum.